Aug 25, 2008

Arrogant Baconator Guarantees Heart Attack this Sunday

PHILADELPHIA -- Wendy's rookie hamburger Baconator shook up Brent Kaslin's Sunday lunch plans by offering what some are calling "Bulletin board Material."

The burger, known for its large patties laced with pepperjack cheese, which are in-turn covered with strips of bacon, jalapeno peppers and smothered in melted cheddar, talked to the media today after Kaslin ate a Burger King Double Whopper.

"He can eat what he wants, when he wants. I respect that. But just so he knows, when you come to my house, it's gonna be different. I'm going to give him a heart attack. I guarantee it. He better have 911 on speed dial, if you know what I mean."

This is not the first time Baconator has guaranteed bodily harm. During its debut last winter, the popular Wendy's sandwich informed an unsuspecting Rebecca Cartwright of her future in the bathroom. "Man, she had that coming. She stood in line and asked her friend Chrissy if 'she dared her to try a Baconator.' I straight up told her the afternoon was gonna be miserable, but she didn't listen."

Kaslin, a junior at Temple University, seemed weary when told of Baconator's guarantee. "I've heard it all before, ya know?. Last year after the Alpha Sig party I went to McDonald's and had a Big Mac, two Double Cheeseburgers, a large fry and a Shamrock Shake. Guess who woke up the next morning just fine...And I didn't even have a hangover," Kaslin quipped. "Regardless, he can play his game and I'll play mine - I never put too much emphasis on what the latest young hotshot burger is claiming. I've been around the block a time or two."

1 comment:

Mitch said...

This post inspired me to take the challenge. I just tangled with the Baconater today, and I gotta say, it's a formidable foe. Not the strongest I've faced, but quite possibly the scrappiest.