Feb 12, 2008

Here's to You, Spec of Unknown Substance in my Drink


Here's to you, little spec of grossness gracing the bottom of my drinking glass. Whether it's an iced tea, beer, Sprite or water, you're always infiltrating the friendly confines of my delicious beverage with your underhanded schemes and germs.

How do you get in there? From what I can tell, hunks of alien matter aren't falling from my skin, and God forbid you suggest I backwash. So, what gives?

Invariably, you create such a stir that I'm forced to waste my fluids and dump them in the nearest sink or drain. All I'm left with is the taste of an equally as cold, but not nearly as fulfilling, replacement that pales in comparison to the original.

So I curse you, spec of unknown substance in my drink. I damn you to hell.

No comments: